NOTICE ABOUT WIFI SETING:
Before you start to set the WiFi connection,please note:
Now set the camera,If failed,please RESET the camera and set it again after the camera play 3 music.
- Do not use the battery at first,just plug into the USB power directly,and turn on/turn off,then turn on.
- Keep the camera and the WiFi router within 3-5 meters
- Supports 2.4GHz only, if router is 5GHz, please switch to 2.4GHz, and make sure DHCP is on.
- Make sure your phone/tablet has connected to WiFi.
- If failed again,please:
- Check the WiFi password to see if it has special characters,such as %$#@* ect. if it has,please change the password with normal characters.
- Turn off the WiFi route and turn on after 1 minute,or just RESET it.
- Check the RED light from the back side of the camera(remove the battery cover first).
- light off:no wifi connection
- light solid:wifi connected
- light blink:waiting for connect wifi
And please set WiFi again.Special Situation:
If you use the AP connection,the App will tell you connection failed,but actually it may has succeeded,you need to do this:
NOTICE ABOUT THE BATTERY:
- Open App,Click "+" ,then click "Manual Input ID"
- Input the camera UID,you can find it below the QR cord on backside of the camera.Then input the password of the camera and Save.Default password is admin.
The battery is a backup battery to keep the camera working when the power sudden blackout.We do not promise the working time of the battery.We strongly suggest you to keep the USB power on all the time.